



Eva loves her new step-stool. It brings her no end of delight. Every morning now, I have a little brusher-in-training when I brush my teeth. She still hasn't figured out that she isn't suppose to just eat her toothpaste, and she is practicing hard on learning how to spit. She thinks Mommy is amazing because she can accomplish that particular skill. In any case, once she finishes, she gives me the biggest smile and tells me, "Clean." (Sounds more like "keen.")We had a party yesterday with our Families with Children from China group. We celebrated Chinese New Year's early. The actual New Years, for this year, is on Feb. 18th, but we celebrated early as a group. It was a lot of fun, and Eva was in a great mood afterwards. She wouldn't be quiet... I think she was telling me all about it. I also think her favorite part was the cleaning up... she really likes to clean. I shake my head in bewilderment on that one, it is NOT something I relate to.
No comments:
Post a Comment