Update: I uploaded these pictures again, hopefully they don't x out on us this time.
All about tea:





This picture sequence is all about Eva and her skill at instructing people what to do.


Yesterday morning, Eva and I were hanging out on the bed after taking our bath. Eva decides that I need a nap. She grabs her blanket (called "bangkok") and spreads it out over me. Then she says "mommy nighty night," and plops down next to me and pretends to snore. I guess she's not fooled by us doing the same thing to get her to sleep.


This picture sequence is all about Eva and her skill at instructing people what to do.
1 comment:
This morning about 6:30 a.m., I heard a little knock on my door and a little voice saying, "Knock, Knock, Nay Nee (Granny). Knock, Knock Nay Nee". When I opened the door there was a little girl with her necklace on that has the keys on it (just like Mommie's) and she tried to push past me to get to my "mote" (remote). I have 5 remotes - please don't ask me why. I have my reasons and she loves to play with each one of them. I was really not in the mood for remote tag with her at 6:30 a.m., so I accompanied her out to the family room which I found completely vacant. No Kristel. Apparently Kristel was still up in her bedroom and Eva - (oh, I mean E'ah) had come exploring all the way downstairs to my quarters without anyone with her. She usually does not let Kristel out of her sight. As far as I know that is a first and I hope not a daily accurance at 6:30 a.m. It is fun being the granny in residence. I have been jealous of my other grandkids other grandma because she lives close and gets to see them whenever she wants. I still would like to be closer to them, but this also has it rewards.
Post a Comment