This morning, Eva found David's deoderant. He left it on the bathroom counter which, now that Eva has a stepstool, is completely accessible to her. She was delighted when she was able to pop the cover off. She liberally applied some to her belly, then to my belly, and to our cat Ginger. Yes, Ginger thought she'd come into the bathroom and get a drink of water, instead she got gussied up. I wonder what David will think when he discovers the long red cat hairs in his deoderant. After Eva was done applying the deoderant, she managed to get ahold of David's electric razer (fortunately she hasn't figured out how to turn it on) and shaved her chin with it. She even made sound effects so that she new it was working. Her hygeine is impeccable.
On Tuesday, Mrs. J told me that Eva woke up during her nap. She stood up on her matt, she didn't make a sound but tears streamed down her cheeks. She said that Eva's eye's were glazed over and she was obviously still sound asleep. I wonder if my daughter walks in her sleep... I know that she talks in her sleep. And, there is that one morning that David and I mysteriously found her curled up on the floor of our room... we never heard her get out of bed and she never woke us up or cried like she would if she were awake or had fallen out. There are so many things to discover about her.
1 comment:
Oops,
So thats where I left the deoderatant.
BaBa
Post a Comment