Saturday, August 08, 2009

Eva and Grandpa

When my sisters and I were in high school, my dad used to irritate and annoy us by his love affair with watching boring men fish on TV. He likes to watch the fishing shows. So, last night, he chose the TV channel, and unsuprisingly chose to watch a fishing show. What amused me was Eva. "Look at that fish." "Oooh, how pretty." "I want to do that." "I can catch a fish too." on and on and on... the first thing she said to me when she woke up this morning was, "Can we watch the fishy show, mom." So, aparantly, Dad has finally found someone who likes to watch his fishing shows with him. I wonder at the implications of this...

Eva was sick yesterday... had a cough, fever and slept a lot. She seems to be feeling much better this morning, and is more rested. But, yesterday was definitely a down day.

No comments: