After two weeks with the family visiting (that was 11 people in my house, 5 of them under the age of 8), I started back to work the day after they left and so have been just a little bit busy (that was an understatement for those who can't hear tone of voice in written words). So, now I have begun to get back into a routine again, it is time to post again.
Eva loved having her cousins visit... she had the time of her life. She enjoyed running up and down the hall with them, running in circles (her version of twirling), playing their gameboys (that means carrying around all parts and pieces and leaving them in strange places so they couldn't find them anymore), helping her aunts fix up Granny's room, putting on make-up (glitter) with her cousin Rachel, she giggled a lot when her cousins buried her in a pile of stuffed animals and there was the one day she went out to play dodge-ball with them. The look on her Baba's face when he discovered his two year old was playing dodge ball was priceless. She spent a lot of time copying them and playing and eating and swimming. Eva had fun.
Aunt Kathy and Uncle David, who traveled with us to China, were here as well, and Eva remembered them. I think it helped that she has been watching the movies of China for the past year, in keeping them in her memory. But, she remembered them. I've never seen her respond to any women as she did Aunt Kathy and then Aunt Kori. In fact for two weeks, I hardly saw my daughter. She was so busy with everyone else that she didn't have time to crawl all over me or insist on being held constantly. I'll upload some pictures as I get them ready.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment