Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Simply beautiful...






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm soo happy to see some pictures with her hair not sticking up all over and no food on her face. Just because you don't care about those things doesn't mean that she doesn't.

:)

You know I mean this all in fun. I love you and love getting to see new pictures of Eva and her hear about her exploits.

Anonymous said...

Just in case you were wondering that was me above.

Love you
Happy Holidays
Kathy

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked out your site in so long; not sure why. Eva is absolutely gorgeous. Love, love, love the ponies too. Looks and sounds like a magical time for you guys. It warms my heart to see your laid back methods (nothing wrong with jumping in the crib). We can't beleive it's been only 6 months either. Our little boy, Willow, is fitting in well and we can't remember how life felt pre-Willowbean. The daily din is much louder. I'm going to call you one of these days so make sure you're home.

Peace,
sharon a.

p.s. Auntie Kathy is evil.

Kristel said...

Kathy,
I'm glad you like these pictures, I do also. However, there are lots of pictures posted wherein Eva does not have food on her face nor messy hair.

Sharon,
I ran into Chad's sister today at Walmart. I heard it's warm and sunny down your way. We sure miss you guys! We'll be home all next week... in fact our social worker comes out on Thursday for Eva's 6 mo. follow-up. It's hard to believe, just like, it's hard to believe anyone could think our little girls are boys... I mean, REALLY!
Take care & thanks for posting.