Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Eva's kids

I've been cleaning up some of Eva's old clothes this summer, and when I come across something Granny made for her I put it in a different pile. Eva asked me about them and I told her that those are the clothing that I am saving for when she has children. So, now she's gotten this idea in her head about her kids and I've been hearing a lot about them.

Whenever Eva doesn't want to get rid of something, but doesn't want it anymore either, she tells me I can't get rid of it because it's "special and I'm saving it for my kids." Eva tells me that when she grows up she's going to go to my school and live with me. But the other day she informed me that her kids will not live in her house (our house now). I asked her why, to which she informed me, "I don't want to share my toys with my kids." Personally, by the time she has kids I don't think that's going to be an issue, but apparantly it is now. A couple of days ago she told me that she isn't going to send her kids to Challenger (the elementary school in town), and yesterday she told me that she would take her kids to the eye doctor but that they wouldn't like it. I do believe Eva is telling me exactly how she feels through her kids.

So, she did go see the Eye Dr. yesterday. She did amazing with everything. It helped that I was examined first so she could see exactly what was going to happen to her. She does have an astigmatism (she sees 20/60) and has to wear glasses. Eva is very excited about wearing glasses because she wants to look like mommy, Baba and Granny. I'll post a picture of her wearing them as soon as I get one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And Aunt Kathy when she reads or uses the computer at work...I should send a picture.