Merry Christmas and Happy New Year folks!
I am keeping track of Eva stories and generating lots of new pictures. When I get back to my computer at work (and faster downloading than dial up) I will post and upload some more stories and pictures.
As the title says, Aunt Kathy and Uncle David are in New Zealand. We are thinking about them and hoping they're having a great trip.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Having a great time. Wish you were here.
This sounds like a e-postcard. I am glad to know that you got there ok. Hope you have a really good time. Love ya,
Mom
Mom, click on the Dave & Kathy in blue and it will take you to our blog of the trip.
love you lots
Kathy
Mom,
check out the web gallery. The link is on the front page of the NZ blog. Then you will see more pictures including some of me.
When does Kristel go back to work. I've been looking for some new pics on her blog.
love you bunches.
kk
Post a Comment