Thursday, October 11, 2007

Eva Stories

Eva has a little green plastic piece that came from one of her toys... I think a train set. It looks like a plastic "Tee," and Eva calls it her hammer. She uses her hammer to pretend to shave like Baba does. He tells her that he has to shave the fuzz off. Yesterday, Eva wanted a lot of holding... I think it's finally sunk in that she's changed daycares. Anyway, she was on my lap and looking in my eyes. She was touching my face, when she came accross the small amount of stubble I have on my chin (yes... I am not embarrassed to admit it) when she declared very loudly. "Mommy... I need get my hammer. You are fuzzy." I told her I appreciated that.

Our church is building on and making a new addition. The other day, David & I took Eva up to see the new building. We talked about how great it was. On our way out, we asked Eva if she liked it. She looked around very seriously and sagely told us "I 'preciate it."

No comments: