Last night I was at dance practice at my church, as I am every Monday, and Eva was home with Granny and Ba Ba. Granny told me this morning that they were watching Thomas and Friends, and there was a short on the diesel train. Eva was calling it a "Beisel," so Granny looked her in the eye and very clearly and slowly said, "Da... Diesel." To which, Eva looked Granny back in the eye and very clearly and slowly said, "Da...Biesel."
This morning, when she woke up David was just coming into the bedroom, half an hour before leaving for work. He gave Eva a hug and she hugged him and patted him on the back and then told him, "Baba go work now. Bye bye." Bossy little girl. Actually, I think she's just used to a hug preceeding him saying he's going to work. On the phone, when I was giving him the grocery list to pick up at the store this evening before coming home, she repeated each thing I said directly into the phone for him so that he was sure to get it right. She's very involved.
Yesterday was a good day for Eva with school and daycare. She came home with the same pull-up on that she wore to school. She likes to play with the boys at school... there are two in particular that she is very fond of. She even pretends that the "little people" at home are these two boys and plays with them at home too. My daughter is beginning to pretend to shoot things and pretend box. Not that I would tell her, but I really kind of like it, too much "girly" gets to me after a while.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment