Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Catalogues

I forgot in my previous post... I wanted to talk about Eva and her love of merchandise catalogues. We got a Fisher Price catalogue in the mail yesterday. Eva poored over the catalogue last night. She looks at every single picture and then informs Baba that He or mommy should immediately drive to Walmart (pronounced "mallmart") to buy it for her. To date, it hasn't worked for her, but if she actually knew how cute I think she is doing it, I would be in a lot of trouble.

Another point of interest. Eva likes to wear coats and hats. Something I have mentioned before. But now that fall weather is here, she leaves the house with me in the morning. Informs me that I really should have put her in a jacket. We go back in and put a jacket on her. I leave again, and she informs me that she needs a hat. We go back into the house and get a hat for her. I just think of all those mothers out there who overdress their kids, and fight with them to get them to wear the essentials of warm weather gear. And here I have a child that likes to be overdressed and she has a mother who doesn't. Ah, the irony.

No comments: