Friday, September 21, 2007

Arctic Cat

Eva informed us this morning that Arctic Cat was # 1 and even sang a song she made up about it. Her daddy is very proud.

Actually, I am posting this morning because Eva had a conversation with her Aunt Kathy, albeit, Aunt Kathy didn't know she was having it. Eva called Aunt Kathy on her toy cell phone and after their conversation informed me that Aunt Kathy said to tell Baba to give her some candy. Why Baba is going to do what Aunt Kathy tells him to do is still a mystery to me, but in Eva's mind it makes sense. I told Granny about her conversation, and Granny thinks that Kathy probably would tell Baba to give candy to Eva if Eva asked her to. So, apparantly, Eva has us all figured out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know that I would tell Baba to give her some candy, but I'd give her some candy.

She is a girl after my own heart with her love of merchandise catalgues. Maybe I'll have some of my favorites sent to the house.

Love you all bunchs.
Aunt Kathy