Eva is in the Xiangtan Orphanage, near Changsha, which is the capital of Hunan. Her orphanage is one of those sponsored by Half the Sky Foundation. Pictures of her orphanage can be seen from their website: http://halfthesky.org/02CentersPrograms/centers/xiangtan.html. You can click on the image to enlarge it. I feel fortunate that Eva was in this orphanage. They have only three babies to each caretaker, and each one is given some individual time. She appears to have attached to her caretaker, which is a wonderful thing, as it enhances the likelihood of complete attachment to David and I.
I have learned that Eva is fond of toys that make sound, and her favorite toys are the ringing bells. She kicks her covers off of her feet when she sleeps, she is sometimes obstinate, is active, outgoing and curious. I think she's going to fit right in!
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The pictures are comming later today...
Post a Comment