Today we received our visas for travel, wired the remaining money for the trip to China and bought diapers for the first time ever. Let me tell you, of all three things, it was the diapers that was the most profound for me. Mom and I sat in the living room, looking at them and getting all choked up. Like the car seat, the diapers seem to make motherhood not only real, but inevitable. Do you realize what a cool word that is... inevitable! It's so complete, like a done deal. Aw... David thought I needed jewelry, roses or perfume to make me happy, if only he knew, it was the diapers that did it for me. :) Let's see if I'm still as excited when they're used.
David informed me today exactly how many days, hours and minutes we have left until we leave for China to meet Eva. Is it necessary for me to report that he's been having troubles sleeping and concentrating also?!
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment