Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Comments

Just a general comment: I'd be more encouraged about updating the blog if I knew that people actually looked at it...

To leave a comment, double click on the comment counter following the post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Begging for comment? :)

I have just one comment to make...
I love you Kristel and you are doing a great job with Eva, with balancing all the demands on you and with being the wonderful person you are.
Love
Kathy

Markelle said...

Hi Kristel and Family,
I just want to say that I read your blog faithfully and look forward to see you guys at FCC meeting.

Take Care

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey;

Your just awesome

Love You

David

Allison Bellomy said...

I have actually been meaning to leave you a comment for the longest time. I found your blog just as you were starting it. I am pretty sure I left you a comment too. I have had it bookmarked ever since. I have been watching your wonderful journey and praying for your family often. I live in Arkansas and have a little boy, Jackson, that is right around the same age as Eva (I also have a little girl too, she is 14 months). I actually think our kids are really doing the same things at the same time. Well Eva probably walked first, but vocabulary wise I think they are both ahead of the pack! :) If you happen to check out my site I am WAY behind, my MAC is having problems. Sorry it took me so long to leave a message I am so glad you asked! Have a great week!

Allison Bellomy said...

well I decided to look at your archives and our kids are only 10 days apart...i thought it was 2/3 weeks. and I also left your first comment on your first post for this site. I had no idea I had been reading this site for so long! I look forward to watching our kids grow up 'together'!

Anonymous said...

Kristel,
I love reading your blog. I read it all the time. Keep blogging!
love you,
mary sieckert