Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's a boy





Okay, I know she looks a mess in these pictures, but I thought they were really cute and funny anyway. She was having a good time with her messy face.
So, yes my daughter thinks she's a boy. At least that is what she will tell you. It is delightful to listen to her and David argue over the fact. I am thinking it's because she plays with the boys at daycare who tell her that some toys are "for boys." She's decided to overcome that obstacle by declaring she is a boy also. The other day, I walked in to help her in the bathroom to find her standing in front of the toilet with her hips thrust forward. I asked her what she was doing and she said that was how boys go pee... and of course, she's a boy. I told her that she's a boy who's going to sit down on the toilet. sigh...

No comments: