Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Growth

In addition to her legs seeming to grow at least an inch in the last week, Eva's emotional development has also shown a marked growth spurt. I have noticed, and I am not alone, that she will now speak in public like she has done at home. She is relaxed and comfortable opening up. Also, for the last several nights, Eva has not gotten up in the middle of the night crying for "mommy" or had to join us in our bed. I mentioned that to David yesterday and he told me that on Monday night (I do not get home until late on Monday's) that Eva told him that, "I trust Mommy. Mommy come back." I don't know to express this properly, but that sentence means more to me than a thousand statements of "I love you" when coming from my Eva.

No comments: