Last Tuesday (the 12th) was the one year anniversary of our adoption day with Eva. Instead of the celebration I had planned, I spent the day and night in the hospital. Monday night my abdomen started huring, so I went to bed. I woke up very early tuesday morning with the pain overwhelming. It was so severe that it induced vomiting. My mom insisted that we go to the Doctor. Eva spent the day with me in the Doctor's office... she was very subdued and quiet. Mostly I slept off and on from the demerol, but Eva wouldn't leave my presence. She insisted that she needed to be with me to "helping mommy." In any case, I was completely dehydrated because of throwing up bile all day, and was in a lot of pain so they admitted me into the hospital. It was not the celebration I intended. The Doctors do not know what caused the pain. They sent me home on Wednesday, my stomach still hurts, but it has definitely gotten much better. Eva has been very quiet since I've gotten home, unfortunately she hasn't got much attention this week and she's been very worried about me. The first night I was home she slept glued to me. The next two days she pretty much ignored me... I think she weas mad at me. Last night, though, she challenged me something awful. I think she was testing to see if I'm still mommy. She seems satisfied, becasue she's been smiling more and treating me as normal since then. But, in the meantime, I've neglecting things like posting.
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment