I have to post this... I just talked to Mrs. J to find out how Eva is doing today at daycare. It turns out that she only cried for 5 minutes after I left... she is doing so much better. Today, also, was a big day for the daycare, Mrs. J. has two other girls joining them for the first time today. One of them is 19 months old (Eva is 16 months now). In any case, when Eva had to go down for her nap today, she started crying. Her new friend, when hearing her cry, came over and put her arm around her and they fell asleep together. Very cute. Equally adorable to me is the fact that they are laughing together, getting into trouble together, playing together and Eva has been walking a lot today to keep up with her new friend and Mrs J's son who is 2 years old.
So, who would have thought going back to work could be so fantastic. Really, I'm having a great day... Life is good.
Monday, August 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment