
I haven't blogged about this, because this blog is in my mind about Eva... not me. But, David and I did separate last September. We got divorced in February. I have remarried... eloped in the beginning of May. See... very busy. Here are some pics from my wedding, which was by the way, a completely blessed day.
Eva is adjusting well to the changes. At first, it was very difficult... no question about it, she regressed on her attachment issues. She got very distressed every time she was away from me. So, I ended up pulling her out of pre-school and daycare. She stayed home with Granny, which didn't stress her because she was confident that I was going to come back home. She started smiling again, and laughing again, and relaxing. Since then, her adjustment to the changes has been incredible and now, she will tell you she has a daddy (who she calls BaBa) and also Daddy #2 (who she calls Brett). She loves the time she spends with Baba, and she also loves her new sister Brandy (11 yrs old). Adores Brandy... follows her around everywhere. Only, now I have the whole new set of challenges surrounding turning two only children into siblings. Sigh
1 comment:
Congrats! :)
Post a Comment