
Merry Christmas
I listened into a conversation the other day between Eva and David. He was telling her how when his hair and beard turns white he's going to look like Santa Claus...they were watching one of the Christmas movies playing incessantly this past week. It was an interesting conversation considering that David and I have not taught Eva about Santa Claus. It seems Pop Culture has done the job for us. In any case, after having this conversation wherein David tells Eva he will look like Santa after his hair goes white, Eva runs upstairs yelling "Mommy, mommy!" I respond, and she excitedly exclaims "Mommy. When Ba Ba's hair turns white, he is going to turn into Santa Claus... then I get lots of toys."
I finally have downloaded my pictures to the computer (My sony software doesn't work anymore with my updated Windows...I am somewhat frustrated with Sony. In any case, I can't put any pictures on the computer anymore until my disc is full, and I've been taking fewer pictures lately so it's taken a while to fill the disc.) so I will post them now. I understand that some are a few months old, but still they're cute to look at.
No comments:
Post a Comment