Sunday, May 18, 2008

Eva's World

These are the things that Eva things noteworthy enough to take pictures of.



Yes... these are my feet. Lovely, no?



This is me taking pictures of Eva. If I do it, then she is suppose to also. I think my camera is very important to her because there are lots of pictures of it, as seen in the next image.


Eva has some kind of obsession/fascination with my back pack that I use to transport papers to grade.

This is a picture of Granny crying (pretending to cry). Eva loves this picture and she laughs histerically at it. She thinks it is very, very funny when Granny cries. She was so proud of this picture that she immediately ran out to show it to me and Ba Ba.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eva,
Don't make Granny cry. Aunt Kathy doesn't like that.
hugs and kisses
aunt kathy