Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Play time

Eva and I have been playing with the little people in their little house. Eva is delightful in what she makes them do. Every one of them knocks on the front door and says, "Hello." Every one of them goes and sits on the potty chair and then washes their hands. Then she pretends to wash her hands in the little sink. Then, they either go and sit at the computer and watch movies from China or they go to the kitchen to cook dinner or they go and take a nap. I was told that watching a child play gives insight to how they see their world. I find it amusing that she loves to play with her dolls and always does the same things with them... feed them, put them down for a nap and put them on time out. This is her world and the things that she finds important.

No comments: